The road up the Palms to Pines Scenic Byway on CA-74 is riddled with switchbacks, and sharp turns. This Southern California trek takes you from the desert to the mountains all in just a few hours, where exploration possibilities are endless. We took a leisurely drive in between designs and fell on the name Switchback.
- Embroidered Scout Patch
- Solid Back Panel Construction
- Five-Panel, Mid-Crown Shape
- Unstructured Front Panels with Nylon Mesh Stay
- 100% Cotton Chino Twill Fabric
- Banner & Oak Woven Label on Back Arch