Fishing is a favorite recreational activity for many of you and we wanted to recognize the Banner & Oak angler with a hat perfect for your next fishing trip. Made of 100% organic cotton that has been woven into a durable canvas fabric, don't let this cap be the one that got away!
- Sublimated Front Scout Patch
- Meshback Panel Construction
- Snapback Closure
- Six-Panel, Mid-Crown Shape
- Structured Front Panels
- Moisture Wicking Sweatband
- Slight Pre-Curved Visor
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas Fabric, Mesh Back is 100% Polyester
- Banner & Oak Woven Label on Back Arch
About the Name:
The Madison River, from Madison Junction in Yellowstone National Park to Three Forks, Montana, is a fly fishing mecca for serious anglers. One of the most productive streams for trout fishing (both brown & rainbow), this river is also known as much for the beautiful scenery as the excellent fishing. You’ll be sure to catch a lunker on your next outing while wearing this stylish Madison cap (or at least pretend you did).