We are proud to use Certified 100% Organic Cotton for our Home Free style. As a brand, Banner & Oak is committed to exploring ways to protect and preserve our environment and its wildlife. Certified Organic Cotton uses less water to grow and isn’t treated with insecticides, herbicides, or pesticides which are harmful to the environment and wildlife eco-systems.
- Flat Embroidered Circle Scout Patch
- Mesh Back Panel Construction
- Plastic Snap Back Closure
- Five-Panel, Mid-Crown Shape
- Unstructured Front Panels with Nylon Mesh Stay
- Certified 100% Cotton Canvas Fabric, Mesh Back is 100% Polyester
- Moisture Wicking Sweatband
- Banner & Oak Woven Label on Back Arch
About the Name:
As our first in a line of upcoming sustainable fabrics the name Home Free felt fitting for a cap free of harmful chemicals used in the cotton growing process. After a long day on the trails, kick back, crack a beer, and be proud you made a sustainable choice with B&O. You’re finally Home Free.