We incorporated the Rain Camo print as a subtle nod to getting outside no matter the weather...safely, of course. We wanted to add a touch of the outdoors to our Brushed Cotton Twill fabric. We paid special attention to detail on the front logo with the use of a textured chain stitch embroidery. Rain, sleet, or snow: go in style wearing the Horizon cap.
- Chain Stitch Front Embroidery
- Rain Pattern Water Print on Fabric
- Solid Back Panel Construction
- Snapback Closure
- Five-Panel, Mid-Crown Shape
- Unstructured Front Panels with Nylon Mesh Stay
- 100% Brushed Cotton Twill
- Side Eyelets
- Moisture Wicking Sweatband
- Banner & Oak Woven Label on Back Arch
About the Name:
Having the #freedomtoexplore means a never-ending quest to find the place where earth and sky appear to meet, so Horizon felt like the perfect name for this cap. Pushing toward the Horizon changes with every step on the path or every paddle of the kayak and maintains excitement with each new adventure.